Monday

It's MY turn now!

Twelve to fourteen years ago I worked at Eastern Arizona College in the Media Center. Ahhh, there's nothing like starting the morning swimming in a sea of computers! It was there that I got my first email account and created my first website. A super awesome friend of mine was pretty much anti-internet back then and now she's blogging (and what a lovely blog it is, too)! I love you, Lacy Lou! Inspired by her acheivements in the webby world, I've decided to hop on board and become a blogger, too! Surf's up!

2 comments:

Roemmele Family said...

Welcome to the blog world!! I LOVE it!! I wish more of my friends did it so we could keep up on each others lives more. I look forward to more blogs. :o)

Anonymous said...

I didn't even understand what emailing or internet was back then! I didn't even get a computer until I was married. But I was emailing at the lab at NAU. So it's been a gradual process!