Tuesday

The Last Day of September

An itty bit of sadness creeps in as I wipe away the record of everything I did during the month on my dry-erase calendar. It doesn't have to be gone forever because now I have a blog which I will have printed into a book someday because this is my history. Here's what September was like for me and my family:
  • School pictures taken & came back looking really nice!
  • Leif baptized and confirmed - what a heart-felt time
  • Attended a baby shower for Pam S at Heidi T's house - everyone had balloons under their shirts!
  • Leif's first cub scout den meeting and pack meeting
  • My birthday - I'm 32 now! Jeff gave me a desktop computer
  • Brother Shawn had surgery to remove blood clot in lungs
  • Jeff and I spoke in Sacrament Meeting about Latter-Day Prophets
  • Sabrina gave a talk in Primary about prayer - spoke very quietly :)
  • Found a house we wanted to buy - too late, being sold to somebody else
  • My 2nd cousin Nicole and her husband Robbie came to visit
  • The kids and I went to Rite Aid for ice cream cones
  • Started my blog saraanndipity.blogspot.com
  • Found another house we wanted to buy - too late, again
  • The kids and I went to Daddy"work a got balloons
  • Replaced the fluorescent lights in the kids' bathroom all by myself - YES!
  • Began attending a spinning class at the gym - went twice
  • Had Pam's son Jaden over for three days because she's on bed rest
  • Jeff went on an all-day hike with the boy scouts.
  • Had Thompsons and Brazils over for dinner
  • Jeff attended the Stake Priesthood Meeting
  • Jeff walked a lot for Prop 8 support (marriage between a man and woman only)
  • Anders and I helped with the funeral lunch at the church
  • I did my Visiting Teaching - YES!
  • Made and listed my first item for sale on sewingsara.etsy.com
  • Donated two large crocheted Christmas stockings to Nienie's Benefit Sale

What a good month September has been! Also, since I started my blog this month and school started last month, I still need to add our first day of school picture! Yes, Sabrina wore the pants I painted at Grandma's house. :)

No comments: