Saturday, September 6th was a sweet, sweet day as Leif was baptized by Jeffrey. I didn't realize how heart-felt it would be for me. Leif was absolutely beaming!
My Baptismal Covenant
My Baptismal Covenant I Promise
To take Jesus name upon me
To Always remember Him
To keep His commandments
Heavenly Father Promises
To give me the Holy Ghost
To forgive me when I repent
To let me live with Him again

We really were happy that some of our dear family members were able to join us on his special day. L to R Back: Aunt Katie (17), Grandpa H, Grandma H, Sara (me), Jeff; Front: Cousin Alli (7), Sabrina (6), Leif (8), Anders (3).

2 comments:
Congratulations to Leif. I am so happy for him. And he look so happy too.
That would be a very special moment as a parent. I can't wait until my turn comes. :o)
Post a Comment