Thursday

So Many, Many Blessings Today!!!

My little right-hand man needed a nap today, but I had to take him out with me in the afternoon to do Relief Society service. That didn't take as long as I thought it would, so I had a little bit of time to run my errand for tomorrow (yes!) before Leif and Sabrina were to be dropped off by the school bus.

I am sooooo thankful that:
1) Anders fell asleep during the short car ride to the store.
2) I happened to have a blanket in the car that I used as a cushion in the cart.
3) He stayed asleep while I moved him from the car to the cart.
4) He didn't wake up until we were done shopping and in the parking lot! Awesome!

It was so great to be able to go in, get what I needed, and be done! And now, I have one less thing to do tomorrow. Nice! :) So many, many blessings today!!! :)

1 comment:

kennoncrew said...

whoa! leif looks exactly like jeff in your header picture...i love it!
-jeana