We're putting in an offer on a house today. Jeff likes it because it is on a half-acre lot and has a pool (gated). I like it because it is NOT a fixer-upper! As soon as it's ours, we'd be able to move in! The kids haven't seen it yet, but they'd like it because it has a play structure! Well, Folks, if it's meant to be, then it'll happen.
5 comments:
Its cute. Good luck on the offer.
Oh I hope it does!! Keep us posted!
Good luck on getting your house. Theres nothing like the feeling of moving into a place that is yours.
Yay Yay Yay!!!!!!! Congratulations Sara and Jeff! I bet the kids are going to be sooooo excited to have a hug yard, a playgound, and a pool!!! You always said that you dreamed of having a home with a pool.... Jeff was going to make a rockslide or something.... I hope all goes well with closing and escrow - that can be stressful. Is it in CA? Are we close enough to visit? By the way - Ander's little chin totally reminds me of Taylor. It pokes out against his chubby cheeks when he smiles too :)
Hugs to all,
Julie
ps we have a blog too - link us!
julieandcarlos.blogspot.com
Did you get it?!
Post a Comment