If you've never made pigs-in-blankets, then you've been missing out! First, preheat your oven to 350'. Then all you need: hotdogs (cut in half) and those refrigerated biscuits that come in the little tube. Thin slices of cheese are optional. Flatten out a biscuit and place a thin slice of cheese on it. Wrap it around a hotdog half and place on a baking sheet. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Bake for about 15 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Scrumptious when dipped in ketchup and mustard!
Friday
Artichoke Hearts
Salad for me, Pigs-in-Blankets for the kids
Have you ever had artichoke hearts in your salad before? I got the idea from my mother-in-law who is an amazing at preparing meals! Spinach has always been my favorite vegetable, even when I was a kid. So, this scrumptious salad is easy to make for just one! All you need is spinach (I remove the stems only when I have other people over. Yes, I eat them!), canned artichoke hearts (drained), and a teeny tiny drizzle of real Italian dressing. Mmmmm!
If you've never made pigs-in-blankets, then you've been missing out! First, preheat your oven to 350'. Then all you need: hotdogs (cut in half) and those refrigerated biscuits that come in the little tube. Thin slices of cheese are optional. Flatten out a biscuit and place a thin slice of cheese on it. Wrap it around a hotdog half and place on a baking sheet. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Bake for about 15 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Scrumptious when dipped in ketchup and mustard!
If you've never made pigs-in-blankets, then you've been missing out! First, preheat your oven to 350'. Then all you need: hotdogs (cut in half) and those refrigerated biscuits that come in the little tube. Thin slices of cheese are optional. Flatten out a biscuit and place a thin slice of cheese on it. Wrap it around a hotdog half and place on a baking sheet. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Bake for about 15 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Scrumptious when dipped in ketchup and mustard!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Katie asked me what the pigs in the blankets were (before I told her what they were called.) I asked her if that's what they looked like and she said "No, they look like Sheep round up in a carriage." I don't know how she came up with that.
Post a Comment