Wednesday
A Night Out with Leif
Friday night was the annual Christmas dinner for Jeff's work. I had arranged for a babysitter because we were going to a really, really nice restaurant and we thought it be a good idea not to bring the little bundles of energy this time. Somebody at Jeff's work insisted that bringing the kids would be just fine, but I didn't want to cancel the babysitter because that would be too big of a bummer for her, you know? So, we let the children decide if they wanted to go to a really boring restaurant or stay home with a babysitter. Leif decided to go and Sabrina and Anders wanted stayed home.
After we got to the restaurant, we waited a half hour before we ordered and then our food came an hour and a half after that. Leif asked "When are we going to eat?" at least twenty times and then after we ate it was, "When are we going home?" Well, I thought he had a most boring time except for eating his dessert. I was wrong! First thing the next morning, I heard him telling the other kids a most exciting story of his night out with Mom and Dad. He reminded me of CP3-0 in "Return of the Jedi" telling fascinating stories to the Ewoks! :) Who knew? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
kay, so what did you give as your present exchange?...besides Leif's outrageous chocolate smile? :)
Post a Comment