To My Sista, Shanna (who is about to POP!) -
The other day I was telling you how much Anders really liked the exersaucer that my friend let me borrow a few years ago. (Thanks, Vickie!) Now I get to show you! :) It was a safe place for Anders to hang out and interact with everyone while I needed to fix dinner and still keep my eye on him. He used it while 5 to 10 months old and I hope to buy one of my own someday. For your enjoyment, I am posting two video clips of Anders (then 9 months old) in the exersaucer because I couldn't decide which one I liked best. Amazingly, he never injured himself while bouncing so vigorously and occasionally he seemed to use his bounce as a form of communication. Ever heard of Morse Code? :) Just kidding! :) BTW, this is also my very first video clip posted on my blog! Hope it works! :)
Lots o' Love,
Sara <3

4 comments:
SO CUTE!!!!
I wish Caleb would have liked the exersaucer, would have given me a few free moments every once in a while! I love your blog, it's so cute! I hope you guys are doing well!
I wish Caleb would have liked the exersaucer, would have given me a few free moments every once in a while! I love your blog, it's so cute! I hope you guys are doing well!
your baby is adorable in the videos. i love both of them.
I glad you posted both. you should do more. some of us don't get enough of cute babies and we NEED it! :)
Post a Comment