Wednesday

Happy Birthday x 2

Anders, Sara (me), Sabrina, and Leif
Do I look tired? That's because I am! :)
Shawn passed away just three weeks shy of his 27th birthday, which was last Monday, the 26th of January. We made cupcakes and sang "Happy Birthday" to him because we love him and miss him so much! Will there come I time when I will think of you, Shawn, and not get teared up? I can't imagine that. Good memories of an amazing person...and to think you're my brother!

Wouldn't you know it, my sister Shanna, who was about to POP had her baby on Monday. Yep, on Shawn's birthday!!! His name is Simon Patrick and Shawn's middle name is Patrick, too. Shawn liked his middle name because of St. Patrick's Day! I hope little Simon likes his middle name, too. :) Way to go, Shanna and Hugh! Congratulations! :)

Happy Birthday, Shawn and Simon! :)

2 comments:

the Marvelous Mrs. M said...

So sweet. What a tender mercy of the Lord.

Clarisa said...

simon is lucky to have such a great birthday. my daughter is born the day after my sister's death date. makes it all the more special.

love that you celebrated shawn's birthday, tired mama.