The newest addition to our family arrived at 5:26 am on Tuesday morning and weighed in at 7 lbs 13 oz, 19.5 inches long. Elijah is our first babino with dark hair! The other three were bald-looking blondies. So far he's been an absolute delight! The other children adore him, of course, and after a day of observation, Sabrina concluded that "all a baby does is eat, sleep, pee, and poop." The fun will come soon enough. :)
I'd like to add some pictures 'cause he's terribly cute, but it's 2:36 am and I'm tired.
Good Night. :)

11 comments:
Congratulations!! I can't wait to hear more about him and to see some pics.
Gratz to you both!
Congrats! I'm so glad all went well. I'll keep watching for those pictures of that dark hair. :)
many congatulations! can't wait to see your newest version of your bambinos. sleep well, you deserve it!
Congrats! Can't wait to see some pictures.
I was just thinking it must be close to your due date! Congrats! I'll be back soon looking for pictures.
Sorry about the flood. What happened? Was is the water heater? What a mess.
Congrats Jeff and Sara.
congrats! hope many blessings come your way!
Oh Congrats congrats! Thanks so much for the update! he sounds like a bit of a chunk and I can't wait to see that dark hair! Hope you can get some sleep! Please do post pics when you can find a spare moment!
Hugs,
Julie
Congratulations on the new baby! Glad all went well :)
CONGRATS SARA!!!! You became a mother and I became a grandma a week later! Im excited to see pics!!!
Post a Comment