Oh thanks for posting the pics! He looks a lot like Anders when he was born... with maybe just a tad more hair???? Hope you are getting some sleep :_ Hugs, Julie
I just saw your comment on Jill's blog and thought, hey, I haven't seen what's going on with Sara lately! A big congratulations on your new little baby! Very very exciting! What a beautiful baby boy! I'm sure your other kids will love helping you with little Elijah! I'm so happy for you guys!
6 comments:
congrats!
very cute
wow, and i thought you couldn't improve on your family! love the fam pic. how did you write on the pic? is it through just draw pad?
beautiful baby and i have to admit i am pretty near jealous you can keep long hair for all these years. i'm stilling cutting and repenting...
Well look at that! I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congratulations! What a sweet baby you have :)
Oh thanks for posting the pics! He looks a lot like Anders when he was born... with maybe just a tad more hair???? Hope you are getting some sleep :_
Hugs,
Julie
I just saw your comment on Jill's blog and thought, hey, I haven't seen what's going on with Sara lately! A big congratulations on your new little baby! Very very exciting! What a beautiful baby boy! I'm sure your other kids will love helping you with little Elijah! I'm so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment