My jaw dropped when I saw the scale read 14 lbs, 14 oz at Eli's 2 month check-up! I have a gargantuas* baby!!!

It's the start of another school year. Leif posed pretty somber for the picture, but was smiling before and after. Sabrina is, of course, delighted to return to school, even though it's a new one for them. Anders is doing our "homeschool" preschool.

Elijah enjoys hiking like the rest of us. Although, the other children think he's so lucky because he gets to be carried the whole time!

*Gar⋅gan⋅tu⋅a [gahr-gan-choo-uh] –noun 1. an amiable giant and king, noted for his enormous capacity for food and drink, in Rabelais' Gargantua and Pantagruel.
5 comments:
That is such a great picture of you, Sara. :) I'm glad things are going so well for you!
I LOve the picture of you and the baby (he's smiling so sweetly). :)
Is he smiling while sleeping or just happened to close his eyes during the picture? I have such a cute nephew!! And you look great too!
I totally agree with Marisa!!! You are both cutie pies! I also cracked up at your definition so kindly provided at the end of your post. Too funny.
He's sleeping and he just happened to smile when I took the picture. :)
Post a Comment