Leif, 4th grade
11/24/09
The things I am most thankful for...
Do you want to know how lucky you are? Think about the things I am thankful for and then think if you didn't have that. The three things I'm thankful for are my family, technology, and that I am not a pioneer.
The most important thing that I am thankful for is my family. I'm thankful that my family loves me. I wouldn't be writing this if it wasn't for my parents. My siblings, Sabrina, Anders, and Elijah, are nice to me and they keep me company. My family is very important to me.
I think I'm very lucky to live in a time with technology. I'm thankful that I can go places fast by car or any other kind of transportation, I can read books that are printed, and that I can write on white pieces of paper. We also have glasses so people can see well. All becasue of technology we can have all of these things.
Another really exellent thing is that I am mot a pioneer. If I was a pioneer I'd have to hunt or grow food. I'm glad I don't starve and that I can just go to the grocery store and buy food. I am thankful that I don't live like a pioneer. These are all the things I am thankful for on Thanksgiving Day.

No comments:
Post a Comment