Hey! Welcome to our little spot where we share with family and friends (and perhaps even posterity) what is going on in our lives.
Saturday
My Girl
I love it that Sabrina lets me do her hair! :) I know she loves having her hair done pretty! P.S. Doesn't having a smiling baby in the pictures make a post about hair less boring? :)
This picture was taken in the morning before school. Sabrina had just picked up Eli out of his bed. We use the socks as mittens because he refuses to have his hands tucked under his blanket at night. When he doesn't wear socks, his hands feel so cold in the morning!
your daughter's hair is beautiful! and you are soo funny...adding a cute smiling baby for entertainment, you just got extra blogging points, although i always like what you write about. that's funny about the socks. we don't seem to have that situation here...
6 comments:
I find it so funny how I wish that so many of my former YW were now MY mommy. I want you to do MY hair like that!
And...gotta say it...you have one of the most smiley-faced babies I have ever seen! He cracks me up!
Her hair is SO LONG!!! So does Eli still scratch his face? I notice the sock. I still can't believe how long her hair is!!
This picture was taken in the morning before school. Sabrina had just picked up Eli out of his bed. We use the socks as mittens because he refuses to have his hands tucked under his blanket at night. When he doesn't wear socks, his hands feel so cold in the morning!
your daughter's hair is beautiful! and you are soo funny...adding a cute smiling baby for entertainment, you just got extra blogging points, although i always like what you write about. that's funny about the socks. we don't seem to have that situation here...
Love the hair and the baby!! :o)
Katie said "shes like repunzel"
Post a Comment