I know we're only half-way through September here, but I am so excited about next month! I made some really awesome Halloween themed cookies last year (after someone had given me a plate of really awesome Halloween cookies) and then never posted a picture of them on my blog to brag about how awesome I am at decorating cookies! I'm also very humble, can you tell? ;) Anyway, I plan on making them again this year (my children can hardly wait) and if you want to make some, go right ahead! Make them just as cute as mine! :)
P.S. I used store bought chocolate frosting instead of trying to use black food coloring (ewe!). Turned out looking good AND being tasty! :)

2 comments:
i'm ten feet off the ground in anticipation for halloween, too! your cookies have such a cute innocence to them, i love it. def. going to copy some of those ideas. of course, now i need new cookie cutters...
Those cookies are so darling! ;) I can hardly wait to do them again! :)
Post a Comment