Anders learned to ride his bike and loves it now! Jeff helped him do it on a Friday evening. On Saturday morning, Anders was up bright and early riding his bike back and forth in the back yard. That's how he got flat tires. The cute part was that he wore his favorite shade hat under his helmet! ;)
I was sorting through the children's clothing to decide what to give away and decided I needed to take a picture of Eli in this adorable favorite church outfit before he outgrew it. Eli's such a handsome guy!
Ugh! The dreaded, but necessary 9 months pregnant photo taken just before we drove to the hospital...Dacia was born less than an hour later. Yes, when I am pregnant I bloat up like crazy and I'm not talking about just in the belly.
Dacia and me right after her birth. This is the first time I've actually allowed a camera to be turned on in the delivery room.
Newbies are cute in their own special way. :)
Jeffrey and our little sweetsie get to know each other.
Ahh! Dacia at one day old. I didn't have anything better to do in the hospital but adore my new baby and take pictures of her.
Jeff's work sent us an edible bouquet! LOVE IT!!! Eli was most anxious to open up that treat and had much more than his share.
Dacia is two and a half weeks old. That went by so fast...too fast! :( She's already filling in her cheeks.
Three weeks old...
Ward Halloween Party with Eli as Tigger next to the bowling game I made. :)
That's it for October. Leif was a ranger guy from Ranger's Apprentice (?) books, Sabrina was Hermoine from Harry Potter, and Anders was Indiana Jones. We didn't dress up Dacia, but she was a piggy anyway.

1 comment:
love the pic of dacia in the white bos at hospital, gonna try to copy that one. also, can't believe you were just standing around, taking pictures with less than an hour away to delivering your baby. your amazing!
Post a Comment