Sunday
My 13 year old
Ugh! I gave Leif a haircut, not too short, but he thinks it's too short and now he's mad at everybody and everything. He's given me a lot of criticism this morning about my parenting and housekeeping skills. I think can take because I figure he's got some hormonal changes going on, but then when he's not around, I feel down about what he said. :P It's the same complaints every time. "Why is this place always a mess?" "How come you didn't do that (this time it was helping Sabrina and Anders with their Faith in God) for me?" Sheesh. I'm not perfect. I'm just trying to do the best I can. I'm learning along the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YOU ARE A GREAT MOM and someday they will call you and ask... How did you do it all with so many kids!!
Post a Comment