My Dear One,
We were meant for each other from the start. I have always loved you and taken good care of you. Everything you need, I give you. We've had such wonderful times together and now you do this! You know I try not to hurt you. Why do you get all knotted up like I did something wrong? It doesn't have to be so complicated. Why do you do this to me? Don't you understand we are suppose to be working together? I am pleading to you from the depths of my heart, dear sewing machine, please cooperate!
Sincerely,
Sara
We were meant for each other from the start. I have always loved you and taken good care of you. Everything you need, I give you. We've had such wonderful times together and now you do this! You know I try not to hurt you. Why do you get all knotted up like I did something wrong? It doesn't have to be so complicated. Why do you do this to me? Don't you understand we are suppose to be working together? I am pleading to you from the depths of my heart, dear sewing machine, please cooperate!
Sincerely,
Sara
note: As I was doing some mending today, I found myself talking silently to my sewing machine and it sounded just like I was talking to a dear friend. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment