I know it's not for everybody, but it's worked well for me and my family the past two weeks.
Top Ten List for
Why I Use the Dishwasher
as a Drying Rack
1. Use less water
2. Lower electric bill
3. No more flipped over cups/bowls filled with dishwater at the end of the cycle4. I know the dishes are totally clean
5. No need to load to fit everything in to close door
6. No need to make sure water spout isn't blocked
7. No more dirty dishes being put away
8. No more dirty dishes being loaded in with clean ones
9. Don't have to wait until the dishwasher is fully loaded before I can get the dishes washed
10. It's therapuetic!
2 comments:
we have a magnet on our dishwasher we put on that says "clean" every time we run the dishwasher. that's only on solution to your top 10. we use our dishwasher to sanitize our dishes. we scrub them with a brush then put them in. my husband is a biologist amongst other things, so we have to eat on sterilized dishes! he's a funny one! i never had a dishwasher growing up. my mom had 8 dishwashers/ 8 kids.
Although many of your top ten are good reasons I have to say that I will always use my dishwasher as a dishwasher!
When Jared graduated residency that was one of my requirements in a place to live. And it has turned out to be as wonderful as I imagined.
Load it before bed and set it on air dry so in the morning I can unload it after we get the kids off to school.
I was never able to find washing dishes theraputic so I'm glad you do.
Post a Comment