Tuesday

Spooky!

Hanging on the inside of our closet door is a skeletal model of the lower extremity that Jeff used to study when he was a student. As you may know, the children like to play/hide/sleep in my closet. Well, as a fun little practical joke, I painted the model with glow-in-the-dark craft paint. Ha! Ha! The kids got a kick out of that one, except for Anders, who freaks out now if someone closes the closet door while he's in there, flashlight or not.
Believe it or not, at night after I turn out the light, someone else gets little startled when the glowing bones appear. ME! :) Then I remember, "Oh, yea. I did that!" Really, it's just a sight I still need to get used to! :)

2 comments:

Shanna said...

That is way to funny. Sounds like your house is the place for Halloween.

Julie and Carlos said...

That's awesome!