Friday
Twilight
This is the first time in my life that I have been to see a movie on the first day it plays in the theaters. I went because a bunch of my friends were going and someone had an extra ticket. Twilight, in my opinion was NOT a disappointment. The actress that played Bella did a really great job. The storyline was not changed at all from the book, as far as I could tell. I probably would not have picked up on the little insignificant details that were different from the book (like the kind of computer Bella has, who cares?) if it weren't for the nit-picky teeny-boppers behind me that felt they had to point them out every time. I even missed one of Edward's lines because one of them was talking about it. "SHHHHH!" I wanted to spew out, but I didn't because then I would've be making noise that might have caused someone else to miss a line. Oh, yeah, one part that I was anticipating was to see what they made Edward's skin to look like in the sunlight. It was good, better than how I had imagined it would look like on the screen. Would I see the movie again? Perhaps. Would I buy the DVD? No, only because it's not something I'm fanatical about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well it met my expectations. And they weren't very high in the first place.
Post a Comment