Tuesday

Marshmallows

Pictures with posts are like the marshmallows in a mug of hot chocolate. I've been home from my venture to Iowa and Arizona for about a week now but haven't posted anything yet because I still need to download pictures from my camera. I'd like to say I've just been so busy getting things put away after our trip and blah, blah, blah, but really I haven't downloaded the pictures yet because my energy level just hasn't been high enough to do so. Ha! That's funny! Like, how many calories does one expend while downloading pictures from a camera? I've been going to bed around 8pm (poor Jeff!) and getting up at 6am - that's a whopping 10 hours of sleep! Plus, I'm a little embarrassed to say I take one or two naps during the day. Well, I went to see the doc yesterday. When I told him about my fatigue, he said people just don't realize how exhausting it is to take care of three children and be pregnant. That's right folks, I'm expecting little bambino (or bambina) number four!

6 comments:

Vickie said...

Congrats! Me too, I just haven't gotten around to announcing it yet. When are you due? I also sneak in a nap in the middle of the day or else I crash. Our little one will be arriving at the beginning of July so I'm 16 weeks.

the Marvelous Mrs. M said...

Congratulations Sara! What exciting news! I wish you all the naps your heart desires, better get them now while you still can ;)

Julie and Carlos said...

Bambina number four! No wonder you are tired! You are entitled to as many naps as you need girl! I wish we were closer and I could take your kids for an afternoon while you rest! Hugs. Julie

Anonymous said...

congrats! when are you due? when were you in AZ?

Clarisa said...

so is this also why everything is coupled with food thoughts, ie marshmellows and pictures on blogs? (i agree, btw). that is the best reason to visit the doctor. congrats.

A Super Mom in Training said...

Congratulations Sara =)I was surfing through your blog this morning and saw this. That is awesome!! I love the pics and video of your kids, how sweet and fun!