1. I’m super non-confrontational.
2. I love motorcycles, but am too sensible to have one of my own.
3. Ever since I was a kid, I’ve secretly wanted a real good black eye. One time when my cousin Heidi and I were about 15 years old, we had agreed to punch each other real hard right in the eye so that we would both have a black eye. Problem was, neither of us could bring ourselves to hitting the other. Not violent enough, I guess.
4. Tomato and mustard sandwiches are my favorite. Mmmmm!
5. I decided at a very young age that I would not drink alcohol, coffee, or tea. Same with smoking. Never have, never will. Proud of it.
6. My favorite actresses are Doris Day and Audrey Hepburn.
7. Favorite actors are Gene Kelley and James Stewart.
8. I don’t like to go shopping because I don’t like spending money.
9. Going out to eat or to the movies are not necessities for me (neither are gifts, ya know?).
10. My hubby says I’m low-maintenance like that and I take that as a compliment.
11. However, my favorite comedian is Brian Reagan and he is coming to H- in May!!! I HAVE to go! I don’t care what it costs! He’s hilarious AND clean. Wow! That’s rare!
12. I like to make my hubby his favorite treat: real homemade cinnamon rolls.
13. I’m an active member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. “Yes, siree! Dyed in the wool; true blue, through and through!”
14. I love moon tanning, but haven’t been able to do it anywhere outside of Arizona.
15. Speaking of the Arid Zone, I would love Eegees to become a nation-wide franchise.
16. I am a compulsive doodler. I love to draw, but nothing professional, just doodles. When I was in 2nd grade, I won the “Pumpkin Drawing Contest” the week of Halloween.
17. Someday I hope to quit renting a house and buy one of our own so I can paint murals on my kids’ bedroom walls. I’ve never done that before, but I think it would be a lot of fun.
18. I have recently decided to get over my fear of cooking steak. I love steak and crave it when I’m pregnant, like right now. No worries, folks, I’ve got one marinating in the fridge right now.
19. I have a hard time sleeping the first night in a hotel or camping, but then sleep fine every night after. Weird.
20. Once I slept outside in a hammock tethered to two trees at a ranch in Idaho where they let the horses roam around free at night. I couldn’t sleep a wink because I could hear the horses galloping and neighing. I thought for sure one of them wouldn’t see the hammock and run right into me.
21. I love having babies. I don’t know if I’ll ever want to quit. Too bad for menopause, right?
22. I’m terrified of epidurals. After each baby I have, I say that next time I’ll definitely have an epidural, but then when the next time comes, I chicken out and can’t do it. Zoot!
23. I’m going to have a new little baby boy in June, if all goes well.
24. Watching cut flowers die is too sad for me, so when my hubby brings me flowers, it’s usually a potted miniature rose bush (yellow, ‘cause that’s my favorite color).
25. Oh, yea, I like to brag, I mean, blog: www.saraanndipity.blogspot.com.
3 comments:
that was really fun to read!
I loved reading your "25". Very Sara of course :)
#3 -- ROFL!!!!! I really wish you had had the guts to punch me. I still haven't gotten my black eye yet.
#6 -- I love Doris Day too. We will need to have a Doris Day movie marathon someday.
Post a Comment