Okay, WOW! The first two sessions of the 179th Annual General Conference have been really great! I'm trying to implement some kind of Conference tradition, so tonight while Jeff is at the priesthood session, I'm going to make cinnamon rolls! Mmmmm! One of my friends gets together with the women folk in her family to make pies while the men are at the priesthood session of Conference. I'm not really fond of pies enough to make one, Thanksgiving being the exception, of course. Cinnamon rolls, on the other hand, are tasty enough to be worth any inconvenience! We don't live that near any relatives to get together with and, now that I think about it, I should have invited someone over...Next time! I'll have to plan more ahead on that one.
We're closing on the house next week! Today we purchased new locks and a bunch of bug bombs. Those will be our very first projects after we're given the title to the property. After that, we will remove the popcorn, re-texture, and paint the ceilings. Then we'll give the place a good cleaning and then move in! :) Hooray! :) I am so excited! We've waited a long, long time to purchase our first home. I'll admit, sometimes I felt like we would never, ever purchase a home, like when the housing market was out of control in 2006! We're ready now and it happens to be a good time to buy. We feel really blessed!
2 comments:
Congratulations! That is so exciting!
won't you post even one little picture of the house as a teaser of what is to come?!? i'm soo excited for you!
Post a Comment