Friday

Number 9

We have the keys to our new* house now and it looks like we'll be pretty busy the next two weeks. I am super excited about tossing the boxes after we're unpacked, 'cause ya know, we hope to be in that house for a long, long, long while! :) This is a first for us! :)
When we were filling out all the paperwork that peeps have to fill out to get a big, fat loan to buy a house, there was a part where we had to list all of our addresses during the past ten years. Really? All of them? :) Yeah, well, it was only 8 addresses. But still! Who has the complete addresses of their past 8 residences memorized? Fortunately, they were all listed in full on our credit report! *whew!* So, our new house is Number 9.

* Used house, but new for us.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I can't tell you how jealous I am! I can't wait to have home improvement projects! You'll have so mcuh fun!

Julie and Carlos said...

Yeah - last week when I was calling to get an account number I had forgotten they asked me my last two addresses ... and I couldn't even do that - let alone 8! Congrats and good luck with a long long stay in number 9!

Jill said...

Woo hoo! Congrats to the new home owners! That is so exciting, good luck with the move. And I hope you don't have to do it for a long long time.

Clarisa said...

love it! nothing better than character, too. but i also love you kids. they are soo smart and clever, always thinking on their feet.