Tuesday

We've been working hard...

doing this:
and this:

My mother-, father-, and sister-in-law came last weekend to help with the house and our move. They did sooooooooooooooo much! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! We've been in our new house since Saturday night, but this week I've been coming to our old house to finish cleaning 'cause we'd like to get ALL of our deposit back from our landlord. After I dropped of the kids at school today, Anders asked where we were going. I told him we were going to our old house. He said, "Oh, you mean our new house because our new house is an old house!" I guess he's noticed our new house is actually older than our old house.
Eventually, our new house will be more up to par. It's certainly inhabitable. I promise! :) We've all been pretty spoiled by the nice house we've rented this past year. We couldn't afford a big piece of land and a nice, new house so we had to choose one or the other. We chose land because we figured we could gradually work on a house to make it the way we want, but we can't very well gradually extend our yard, ya' know? :)






3 comments:

Shanna said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie and Carlos said...

oooh yuck get that ugly wall paper down pronto!!!
Smiles

Roemmele Family said...

That is totally true about the house vs yard. We feel the same way. I can't wait to see the pictures of the "new house" once you have updated it.