Clutter's Last Stand: It's Time to De-Junk Your Life! by Don Aslett
Is There Life After Housework?: A Revolutionary Approach to Cutting Your Cleaning Time 75% by Don Aslett
Make Your House Do the Housework by Don Aslett
Sink Reflections by Marla Cilley
Sidetracked Home Executives: From Pigpen to Paradise by Pam Young and Peggy Jones
Mrs. Clean Jean's Housekeeping with Kids: Family Pickup Lines (and Household Routines) That Work with Less Work from You by Tara Aronson
Yes, they're all books about housework AND they've all been read by me! :) Basically, the way to make a house easier to clean is to reduce the number of items your family owns (de-junking) and have other members of the family help out. The books were all very entertaining, of course, but if I were to recommend just one, it would be the one that I reference frequently, Tara Aronson's "Housekeeping with Kids."

4 comments:
well, i'm sure don aslett appreaciates you reading all his entertaining books just the same. i can't believe someone could think of so many ways to say the same thing. i agree, less clutter, more help. unfortunately most of the help i get is collecting more clutter.
Ok im headed out now to get the book... Just kidding. One thing I recomend is to move every 8 months or so. Seems to be working for me. I have less stuff every time I move. And that has been a lot in the last 2 years!
oooh- good to know! Thanks!
My favorite housework book is called "the ultimate career" by D... Hoole or something like that. She wrote "the art of homemaking" back in 1969, this one is just updated. i've read them both and i really like them both.
Post a Comment