Tuesday

Dear Clarisa,

Sabrina loves her new room...

I'm thinking I may paint her door someday (or replace it), but it's not a priority right now. I told my boys I would paint their room next, but I need a little break from bedrooms. The displacement of persons and belongings is a little taxing. :P My next job is to paint the pantry door and door frame that Terry put in for us. The color I chose matches the dirt handprints that are all over it. Please nag me some more, Clarisa, so that I'll get to it sooner than later! I'm having a bunch of gals gathering at my house the end of this month (FHE packet group= Awesome!) :)

3 comments:

Clarisa said...

i love, love sabrina's room, too! that is so cool what you did with the closet drapes. we don't have closet doors for my older kids and although i've tried different methods to make it look on purpose, your's is definitely something i need to try next. dear sarah, you did good. keep going...you are my inspiration!!

Shanna said...

So CUTE!!! Makes me miss Katies first room... the only room in the house wasn't white and finished. Good job Sara!!

Skinhorse said...

You did all that with PAINT? WOW! I really like the drapes, too. Great idea! Plus...fun to play Tarzan on! Whoopeeeeeeee!