Dinner wasn't so hard to make after all. *whew!*
You wanna know what else I can't believe I didn't think of sooner? When we go grocery shopping, I put Eli in the back pack carrier and carry him on my back the whole time. He likes much better than riding in the cart seat. Well, the other day while we were shopping, I put him in the back pack carrier and then put the back pack carrier in the large section of the shopping cart instead of on my back. I buckled the cart strap onto the carrier, just to be on the safe side. Eli absolutely enjoyed facing the direction of travel and I didn't have to have him on my back! Even at the store I sometimes accidentally knock Anders in the head with the back pack carrier. I guess he's just the right height. Anyway, I'm so flabbergasted that I hadn't thought of these two ideas before my 4th baby (who is 10 months now, BTW!).
3 comments:
He looks so happy being near you! He loves sitting there and being part of the "going ons". Now Anders was a bit different if I remember...he loved to sit on the floor and watch the world go by...such happy kids you have!
So cute!!!
hahaha! funny how long it takes us to learn things! glad you got things going well for you now. knocking anders around is just no good!
Post a Comment