Wednesday

Steak Success!

Did you ever want something so much that you just had to figure out a way to get it? All I could think about today was meat! I wanted to go to my favorite steak restaurant and have a steak dinner because I don't know how to cook steak and make it taste good. Well, I didn't know how until I watched this video on YouTube today. The children and I did a little math and estimated how much it would cost for all of us to go have a steak dinner at a restaurant. Well, paying supermarket prices for meat didn't sound quite so expensive after that and off to the grocery store we all went! My family of six ate a steak dinner tonight at home for less than the price of a steak dinner for one person at a restaurant. It even tasted better than I've had at restaurants before. Mmmm!