Leif (11) holding Dacia (1 month).
Dacia and the dolls...
Sabrina with Dacia and the dolls...
Eli was sitting next to me on the couch while I was using the computer. I had to jump up real quick to answer the phone and this is what I saw when I came back. Little guy, big computer!
Anders is our bubbleogist, especially when Eli empties a whole bottle of baby wash when they are taking a bath!
Sabrina and Eli enjoying one of our home grown watermelons...There's our "new" van in the window.
Cousins (and their dolls) came to visit while on their way to their "other" grandparents' house for Thanksgiving.
Uncle Jon with cousin Tommy, Jeff with Dacia...
Eli's self-portrait...He hasn't figured out yet that the camera needs to be turned around the other way.
Here they come! Anders, Sabrina, and Leif on a bike ride with Jeff (not pictured).
There they go! This is what it's like to go on a bike ride out where we live in the land of no sidewalks.
Anders (6) and Dacia (1 1/2 months)...
Uncle Terry knows how to barbecue a turkey and does so for Thanksgiving.
Doggie Remi hangs around just in case anything happens to fall on the ground...
Same with this little guy, 'cause you never know when you're gonna get lucky!
And we always have a plethora of pies on Thanksgiving...
Leif blows the leaves at G&G H's house while Eli and anders dare to be blown.
Hiker Eli leads the way during a fun family outing...
We're all together again! Anders, Sara w/Dacia, Sabrina, Leif, Jeff w/Eli
Fun times! I love my family and I love being a wife and mother!
2 comments:
I love your pictures. Suddenly I realized I was laughing out loud when I looked over the computer and Gerardo was looking at me oddly. It is fun to see all the exciting adventures you go on.
i love the pics with the dolls. too cute. love all the pics, thanks for sharing. :)
Post a Comment