Wednesday
Leif's Violin Lesson
Leif has been taking violin lessons for about three months now and he has really improved dramatically! I love to listen to him practice, especially on a Sunday morning when he plays hymns. He practices almost every day for 20 minutes to an hour. His violin teacher is a professional violinist from Slovenia. She speaks English very well, but does have an accent. Today I asked Leif if his teacher noticed that he's been practicing a lot. He said he didn't know. When she gives him feedback, he's not sure if she's saying the word "beautiful" or "pitiful" because of her accent. Hilarious! Truly, I'm pretty sure her response is positive! I'm glad we decided to let him take violin lessons (which is what he wanted) instead of forcing him to take piano lessons (which is what I wanted for him). I hope he really is enjoying it as much as I think he is! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment