Thursday

"Ayyyyye neeee munnnneeee!"

Elijah is almost 8 months old.

The other day I said "hello" to Eli and the sound he cooed back sounded just like "hi." That had Leif and I laughing histarically for five minutes! :)

This morning, as we were trying to get out the door to take the kidlets to school, Elijah was being a little fussy and pouted out what sounded exactly like "I nee money." LOL! It was so funny and I told him we ALL do! We all need money! Hee! Hee!
One of Anders' friends had a valentine exchange at his house today. I thought it was such a great idea! The children decorated paper bags to hold their valentines. Anders' favorite part was probably playing outside on the play structure. Awesome! Elijah giggled while he was swinging! So cute!
I love the stage that Elijah is at right now. He sits, but doesn't crawl and is happy as long as he's fed, changed, and is not sleep deprived. Oh, yeah, and he got his first tooth about two weeks ago, which means a second will be visible shortly.

5 comments:

the Marvelous Mrs. M said...

That's a great picture! What a cutie :)

Shanna said...

He is so happy in that picture!! My nephew sure is a cutie!

Patsy said...

That is a cute age. I remember visiting when Anders was doing the same thing... just sitting happily and watching the world go by!

Skinhorse said...

Watch out. The keys to the car are next!

Clarisa said...

ahhhh! that's so cute! tell him i need money, too! when i took my 15 month to the uc for rsv, he had been miserable the entire time but as soon as the ambulance got there, he started laughing and smiling. i asked him if he was just tryign to get attention and finally happy he was getting, he cooed something that sounded like, yeah. kids are so funny!