Wednesday

What's in a Name?

After school today, I was telling Sabrina about how I was "Sara O." in my third grade class because there were three Sara's. Sabrina has two Emily's in her first grade class.

Soon we were talking about how my last name doesn't start with an O anymore because I married Daddy and took his last name. Our conversation continued like this:



Sabrina: What is Collin's last name?
Mom: Patricelli
Sabrina: Then my last name will have to be Patricelli.
Mom: Only if you marry him.

Sabrina, smiling and nodding: I will!


And this is how the picture his mother sent us is framed in her room:

2 comments:

Shanna said...

That is WAY too cute. Katie talks about who she is going to marry already. I hope she grows out of it soon.

Roemmele Family said...

He is a handsome! :o) That is TOO cute. I can't wait until Sarah starts talking like that. I will have to post a "marry" conversation Tom and Sarah had the other day (it was cute and involved twin brothers).