Thursday

Cookies


Yes, my dear Anders is dominating my blog right now. Three-year-olds are really, really sweet and cute so I can't help it! Yesterday, as we were at the grocery store, Anders asked to buy some cookies.


Mom: Oh, we don't need to buy cookies! We can make our own at home.
Anders: How do we make cookies?
(Has it really been that long since I've made cookies?)
Mom: Well, we mix together butter and sugar...Then add eggs and vanilla...Then we mix in some salt, baking powder, baking soda, and flour.
Anders: Oh.


We finished shopping, went home, and unloaded the groceries. Can you guess what Anders did next? He got out the egg carton, brought me two eggs, and said "I'm ready to make some cookies!" I guess I set myself up for that one, huh? :) Leif, Sabrina, and friends were really pleased to have yummy chocolate chip cookies waiting for them when they came home from school. Wednesdays are the days we have friends over to play after school because of early-release.

As I'm typing, Anders and egg are watching TV.

1 comment:

Roemmele Family said...

That is just too cute about his eggs. I love it!