Obviously, it's tough to be instantly perfect at doing something that I haven't done regularly in a while, so, my goal is to completely fill up 9 of the 12 stars over the next 12 weeks. That gives a little leeway for missing a workout without throwing out my whole plan if I miss one day, you know? In 12 weeks, when I've reached my goal, I am going to reward myself with a Beetles album and then start all over again with a blank chart. And, guess what else? This chart can be used for anything really, even kids and keeping their room clean or brushing teeth. Except teeth brushing should really be more often than 5 days a week, but you get the idea, right? :) Use it if you wish!
3 comments:
Thanks. This is such a great idea.
I like that! Thanks for sharing. I will use it for sure.
Good for you to find a tracking system to stay up on your workouts! Your mind and body will both thank you! I think I should use it for going on the potty... Taylor needs some kind of chart to stay consistent. Where can you download it? :)
Smiles Julie
Post a Comment