Thursday
Valentine Pacification
Once upon a time, when Sabrina was 3 and Anders was about 7 months old, Anders was taking a nap on Leif's bed, which was just a toddler mattress on the floor of the kids' bedroom. Sabrina and I were busy doing something downstairs when Anders woke up and started crying, probably ready for some milk, but I couldn't go to him quite immediately, so Sabrina ran upstairs to keep him company until I arrived. He stopped crying so fast that I wondered how Sabrina was able to pull that off without milk. When I went upstairs to get him, I found Sabrina sharing her Valentine lollipop with him! Oh, yea, he was happily pacified !

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that is so sweet! And your kids are soo cute! how perfect you had the camera ready. I bet Sabrina is still great at helping with the little ones.
Post a Comment