Wednesday
Quietness
This week is spring break and my children are visiting their grandparents. That's right, folks, I'm childless this week so that I can be helping to get our new home ready for us to move in. Problem is, I don't have a new home yet. I've been spending my time going through boxes in the garage that should have been sorted through eons ago, browsing the isles at Lowes, choosing paint colors, and dating my husband. It's really weird having a quiet house that actually stays tidy throughout the day. I miss my kids and will be picking them up on Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yup, i love your house-to-be. i love it because you have LAND. your kids will be like little gordon b hinckly's running all over the yard, looking for stars.i love the trees in the corner of the picture. i love the porch and all the fun (and not so fun) you are going to have making it all your own. is it in the country area or mid city? it must be a little town if it is. don't go to crazy without your little babies to love on you. jeff is nice, too!(i bet he can give a really nice foot massage!)
p.s.i never knew about oil for ears until now.thanks!
Post a Comment