Tonight while we were having dinner, Anders was choosing not to eat his vegetables. Whenever my little ones say that they don't want to eat their veggies, I tell them that there's a party going on inside their stomach and all those little vegetables are invited. "They don't want to miss out on the party, so you better get them in there!" Usually that little visualization gets the veggies to where they ought to go and tonight was no exception. However, Anders asked a question that my other children hadn't inquired about before. "When do the vegetables get picked up?"
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"You know (pointing to his belly), when do the vegetables get picked up from the party?"
"Well...They don't get picked up...They ride the bus home." Ha! I'm so clever, I thought to myself.
But then Leif made it even better by adding, "They ride the bus to the swimming pool!" Good times! Good times! :)
1 comment:
That is SOOOOOOOO funny. I had to read this one to Hugh.
Post a Comment